Information about the different motorcycles.
Why is it best to have a Pro-Rider and what about the other motorycles?
There are 3 bike categories: Rookie, Team, and Pro Rider. Rookie bikes are the entry level tier of bike. When you first start the gam...
Why do I start with a plain bike?
Why do I start with a plain bike? Just like anyone coming into MotoGP as a rider you have to work you way up through the ran...
Why do I have to pay for a Team bike?
You don’t have to pay to play and win in MotoGP Championship Quest. Rookie bikes only cost a small amount of Coins, and you start the game...
Why do I have to pay to race as my favorite rider?
If you didn’t get to read my post on “Why do I have to pay for a team bike?” then this will help you understand why you pay to race ...
Show me a video about the different categories of bikes.
this video explains bike classes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P9VNzT0tyA
- How you can help MotoGP by leaving a Good Review
- What is MotoGP Guru? How Do I Win A Ducati or $20,000USD?
- How to play the game
- Information regarding Career Mode and Score Card
- Earning more coins with Facebook and finding friends.
- How to change sponsor and earn coins and diamonds
- Information about the different motorcycles.
- MotoGP Racing App - Tips and Hacks
- What prizes can you win in Tournaments?
- What is the exclusive members only "PADDOCK CLUB"
- Information about the MotoGP Fan World Championship
- Get free photos to share
- The physics which makes the MotoGP Racing App
- Meet the people who made the game.
- Why Do Ads Appear In The Game?
- The Fine Print - Policies and Rules For Keeping It Fun
- How To Contact Us
- Odds associated with mystery boxes
- Pay for in app purchases with your phone carrier
- MotoGP Guru Paddock Experience Tournaments
Need more help?Contact us