Information regarding Career Mode and Score Card
Explain the "score card"
Exploring the Score Card DataThe score card is a feature introduced in the 2017 season, designed to track your best performances on each tra...
How to Unlock Scorecard? : (Perks of having an Unlocked Score card)
The "Score Card" is located on the upper left corner of the screen below your display picture. Certain data in the score card is locke...
Why is some information missing from my score card?
The score card serves as a comprehensive record of your performance on each track. To ensure all the data is captured, here are t...
What is Fan World Championship Score Card? : (FWC Score card Explained)
The Fan World Championship (FWC) Score Card displays your performance in the weekly rounds of the MotoGP Fan World Championship. Please note...
Explain The Tournament Score Card
The Tournament Score Card shows you your score calculation for the specific tournament you are in.For example it may be a cumulative score o...
- How you can help MotoGP by leaving a Good Review
- What is MotoGP Guru? How Do I Win A Ducati or $20,000USD?
- How to play the game
- Information regarding Career Mode and Score Card
- Earning more coins with Facebook and finding friends.
- How to change sponsor and earn coins and diamonds
- Information about the different motorcycles.
- MotoGP Racing App - Tips and Hacks
- What prizes can you win in Tournaments?
- What is the exclusive members only "PADDOCK CLUB"
- Information about the MotoGP Fan World Championship
- Get free photos to share
- The physics which makes the MotoGP Racing App
- Meet the people who made the game.
- Why Do Ads Appear In The Game?
- The Fine Print - Policies and Rules For Keeping It Fun
- How To Contact Us
- Odds associated with mystery boxes
- Pay for in app purchases with your phone carrier
- MotoGP Guru Paddock Experience Tournaments
Need more help?Contact us